Facebook Conversion Pixel

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Come Again One More Time, Ma'am-Sir?

I was craving for rice cake so I went to Market!Market! to buy sapin-sapin. The guy at the stall randomly asked, "Ma'am, do you have a race?" For one split second I was tempted to be a smart-ass and say "Well, for the most part, I'm human." I think what he was trying to ask was if I was of mixed ethnicity. Funny how that came out.
----------
A while ago I found that my kitchen pipe was leaking and I was on the verge of an Ondoy disaster. I looked like that little Dutch boy trying to plug the hole in the dam with his finger. My best plumbing ghetto fix - wrap that damn hole with clingwrap.

I knew this was beyond my basic plumbing skills so I called the maintenance guy to assess the damage. He said, "Ma'am, we need an angle bulb." I thought to myself, this is the first time I've heard of a bulb being used under the sink. But what do I know? So I went to MC Home Depot and showed them the part. Product label reads: "angle valve". Toing!

No comments: