Facebook Conversion Pixel

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nobody Nobody But You

First two days of 2011 and I feel like somebody can drive a bamboo stick through me, and roast me like last media noche's lechon. When you live with my mother, expect to be force-fed five times a day. I'm stuffed to my tonsils and I'm ready to cleanse my body of the excess salt, sugar and fat that have been clogging my bloodstream since December 31st. I went to the gym today to jumpstart my 2011 detox regime and brought myself some oatmeal which I intend to consume for the next 7 days (fiber, jeeves!). I'm not fat - I'm just neurotic.

I figured I might as well pay a visit to the salon since I'm starting to look like someone who's had a kuwitis gone awry land on her head. I went to this salon called Tony and Jackey at Market!Market! (third floor). I wanted to get keratin hair treatment to get that Pantene shine back and get a side fringe/bangs. Now getting a side fringe could only mean two things 1) a fierce battle against my natural parting which is like fighting corruption in this country and 2) the risk of looking like Justin Bieber. Oh baby, baby, oh.

The hair stylists at Tony and Jackey were all Korean. It felt really cool to have a Korean cut your hair...they give you that small hope that they can turn you into a K-Pop star. Well, here's my best Wondergirls shot:

안녕하세요

Happy 2011 to ya'll cyber junkies!

No comments: