Facebook Conversion Pixel

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Lamest Filipino Pick-up Lines...All in One Song!

This song by Nicole Hyala, repeatedly aired by Love Radio (hey, I take a cab. Do I really have a choice?), is a collection of the cheesiest, lamest Filipino pick up lines. Guys, try these lines at a bar and the only thing you'd be able to pick up is your glass of beer.

I did my best English translation for my English readers out there.

Bangin ka ba? Kasi nahuhulog na ako sa 'yo
You must be the abyss...'cause I'm falling for you.


Unggoy ka ba? Kasi sumasabit ka sa puso ko
Are you a monkey? Cause you keep hanging on to my heart.


Pustiso ka ba? Kasi you know I can't smile without you
You're like false teeth...'cause I can't smile without you. 


Pagod na pagod na ako. Maghapon ka na kasing tumatakbo sa isipan ko
I'm so tired. You've been running in my mind all day.

Papupulis kita kasi ninakaw mo ang puso ko.
I'm going to have you arrested...'cause you stole my heart.


Magsalbabida ka nga kasi baka malunod ka sa pag-ibig ko
Better get a lifejacket..'cause you might drown in my love.


Drugs ka ba? Kakaadik ka kasi.
You're like drugs...I'm addicted to you.

No comments: